Story of the Ten Lepers
- Ten lepers were healed by Jesus, but surprisingly only one turned back and gave thanks to Jesus.
- Jesus was asking: “Were not ten cleansed? Where are the nine?”
- The other had taken God’s goodness for granted.
- Something is missing!
Our Story in 2020
- Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits. (Psalms 103:1-2)
- As we conclude the challenging year of 2020, let’s not forget a single blessing from God.
- In the next 4 days, let’s slow down and take a 30 minutes break to reflect on the past year.
- Write down at least 10 items (a person, an event, or an experience) that you are grateful for in 2020.
- And if you owe any person a word of thanksgiving, try to reach out to him/her in the next 4 days.
Don’t take God’s goodness for granted.
Finish the year with a grateful heart.
Ten Thousand Reasons (Bless The Lord)
Words & Music by Matt Redman
Great Are You Lord
Words & Music by David Leonard, Jason Ingram & Leslie Jordan
Words and Music by Osinachi Kalu Okoro Egbu
Goodness of God
Words & Music by Ben Fielding, Brian Johnson, Ed Cash, Jason Ingram, Jenn Johnson