In October, we will begin a new series called ROAD TRIP! This fun series will take us through all the ten commandments in more detail. This Sunday, we will continue and learn about the fifth, sixth and seventh commandment– how we can show we love others when we honor our families, be kind to them, and keep our promises.The Big Idea? We obey God by loving our families.
Let’s begin our worship:
1. Watch: Preschool and PreK&K Sunday Worship Video
2. Colour: Love our families Colouring Sheet
3. Do: Who’s in your family? Sheet
4. Do: Ten Commandments Window Activity-Fifth, Sixth & Seventh Commandment
5. Pray: Say this prayer with your child
“Dear God, thank you for each person in our family. Help us to love each person by using kind words to them and doing kind things for them. Help us to remember that when we show love to our families, we are showing our love for You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”
We love to see your family worship picture! TAKE A PICTURE and send it back to us at [email protected] we may share the picture online to encourage one another during this challenging time.