- Understand why they no longer need to keep God in a box
- Let go of the box that they are holding God in
- Decompartmentalize their heart and let God into all areas of their heart
- Go deeper in their relationship with Him beyond just making good or bad moral choices
- Learn to walk with God every day
When we see our personal relationship with God through the lens of the gospel, we won’t compartmentalize our heart before God, our faith will be more than just making good or bad moral choices, and we’ll walk with God every day as He is our best friend. If you are in Grade 6-9 and are looking for a church, we invite you to join our Youth Online Worship every Sunday at 10am-11am. You can register using this link.
*** Attached below is the May: Boxcutter series' parents newsletter