How can we know God?
- His character (Who He is)
- His actions (What He did)
- His desire (What He wants to do)
- His purpose (Why He wants to do it)
- Control your own destiny
The only reason human can find God is because God revealed Himself to us first.
Jesus is the ultimate revelation of God.
The best way to know God is through knowing Jesus.
The best way to know Jesus is through the Gospels.
Are the Gospels reliable?
- Written by Jesus' Apostles or companions who knew them
- Completed during the time of the Apostles
- Writings from second generation followers of Christ validate the first generation writings
- Careful study and documentation of events in the New Testament (Luke 1:1-4; 3:1-2)
Why would God reveal Himself?
- The reason God would reveal Himself is for you to know Him as a Father. (John 1:11-12)
- God doesn't want you to just know about him, He wants you to know him.
To those who are new to the faith, we invite you to:
- Make a Decision to seek God
- Read one of the four Gospels
- Spend time in Prayer
- Investigate evidence for God (Eg. Book - Case for Christ)
- Engage in a church community
For those who already know about God, we encourage you to:
- Investigate evidence for God
- Go from knowing about God to knowing God (Eg. Meditation on the Gospel)