We are all thrown into a spiritual warfare that started in the past, and is still being fought now.
The Red Dragon = The Devil, Satan
The Woman = Israelites
The Child = Jesus
The Offsprings = Church
The Enemy: The Devil, The Red Dragon
The Enemy’s Motive: To bring you to down hell with him.
The Enemy’s Objective: Turn you away from worshipping Jesus.
The battle in the past:
The Red Dragon vs. The Child
- The Child claimed victory through His death and resurrection
The Red Dragon vs. The Woman
- The Woman was protected by God and fled the Dragon
The battle now:
The Red Dragon vs. The Offsprings (the Church)
- “The devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows his time is short!” (Rev 12:12)
The 1st Offensive Strategy of the Dragon: Frontal Attack by Accusation
The 2nd Offensive Strategy of the Dragon: Encirclement by Persecution
- Through the beast from the sea, the political powers empowered by the Dragon
The 3rd Offensive Strategy of the Dragon: Infiltration by Deception
- Through the beast from the land, the cultural and religious influences empowered by the Dragon
The Offensive strategies of the Church:
- “They have conquered him (1) by the blood of the Lamb and (2) by the word of their testimony, (3) for they loved not their lives even unto death.”
- Our three offensive strategies and weapons nullify the attacks of the Devil, and it makes Him flee from us
Because the war is already won; the Child is victorious; we stand behind Him and we also can be victorious.
Soldiers of God; remain victorious, conquer and overcome.
The rewards from the commander himself (just to name a few!):
- “To the one who conquers, I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.” (Rev. 2:7)
- To the one who conquers, I will give him the crown of life; he will not be hurt by the second death.” (Rev. 2:10-11)
- To the one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.” (Rev. 3:21)
This Is Amazing Grace
Words & Music by Josh Farro, Phil Wickham, Jeremy Riddle
Words & Music by Brian Johnson & Phil Wickham
Christ Is Enough
Words & Music by Morgan/Myrin