What is a Christian Atheist?
- It is someone who believes in God but does not believe in the church.
Why do some people choose not to go to Church even though they believe in God?
- Hurt by others in the church
- Leading to disappointment and cynicism with the church
- Don’t want to be a part of these “unworthy” people
Why do we have to go to church if it has so many of these “unworthy” people then?
- The church is the Body of Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is the head of it.
- Jesus loves the church so much that He gave Himself up for it.
- So that the church can become holy and without blemish.
What is the church?
- The church is not a building.
- The church is the community of Christians, the church is us.
- We were once sinners but became “worthy” only because of Jesus’s sacrifice.
What does all this mean?
- If we believe in Jesus, we should love the church.
- No one is “worthier” than others in the church.
- Don’t look at others with contempt.
What should we do then?