For the month of November, we will go through a new series called [BREAKING NEWS]. We will learn about God’s news through messengers called prophets. Through this, your toddlers will learn how we should listen to God! This week, we will learn about Isaiah and what he told God’s people.
Let’s begin our worship:
1. Watch: Toddler Sunday Worship Video
2. Colour: Isaiah Colouring Sheet
3. Do: I can say I am sorry to God craft
4. Do: Forgiveness Craft (Matthew 6:14)
5. Prayer: say this prayer with your child
Let's say thank you to God. When we talk to God, we fold our hands and close our eyes.
“Dear God, thank you for all you’ve shown us this month. Please help us learn that we can say sorry to God. Thank You for Your forgiveness. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”
We love seeing your family worship picture! TAKE A PICTURE and send it back to us at [email protected] we may share the picture online to encourage one another during this challenging time.