We began a series learning about Psalm 121. We will continue to learn that God always protects us! The Bible tells us that our help comes from God, who is the Creator of the world and very powerful! We can learn to trust and obey God because He is good and helps us!
Let’s begin our worship:
1. Watch: Toddler Sunday Worship Video
2. Colour: God protects my footsteps
3. Trace: Your children’s footsteps!
4. Active play: Go outside and play or exercise!
5. Prayer: say this prayer with your child
Let's say thank you to God. When we talk to God, we fold our hands and close our eyes.
“Dear God, thank You for Your protection and help. We trust that You are the Creator and the powerful God. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”
We love to see your family worship picture! TAKE A PICTURE and send it back to us at [email protected] we may share the picture online to encourage one another during this challenging time.