In June, we will begin a new series learning about a Bible character named David! Through David, we will learn how God helps us to be caring, brave, a good friend and kind. This Sunday, we will learn how God wants us to be a good friend! The children will learn about Jonathan and David’s friendship today in 1 Samuel 18&20.
Let’s begin our worship:
1. Watch: Preschool and PreK&K Sunday Worship Video
2. Colour: David and Jonathan Coloring Page
3. Play: Friendship Charades
4. Make: Family/ Group Activity Handprint craft
5. Pray: Say this prayer with your child
“Dear God, we know that You want us to be good friends. Please help us learn to do that. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen”
We love to see your family worship picture! TAKE A PICTURE and send it back to us at [email protected] we may share the picture online to encourage one another during this challenging time.