- We commit to learn and to grow spiritually.
- We will follow the group’s curriculum and make preparations before attending group meetings. This includes reading the assigned materials, answering questions, and completing exercises.
- We commit to pray for each other regularly.
- We commit to be humble and respectful.
- We will respect each other during group discussion.
- We will support the group leaders in facilitating an authentic and fruitful discussion.
- We commit to keep our sharing within the group unless:
- permission has been given to share something outside of the group;
- circumstances require pastoral advice and/or intervention as deemed necessary by the group leaders or the pastoral team.
- We commit to attend at least 70% of all group meetings.
- If we are unable to attend a group meeting, or arrive on time, we will give advance notice to the group leaders with a responsible explanation.
- We will try our best to arrive on time.
- We use email and WhatsApp as communication platforms.
- The group leaders will share discussion notes and notifications through email.
- We commit to respect one another on these platforms.
- When we leave the group, the leaders will remove our contact from these platforms.
ZOOM Meeting Etiquette
- In order for the group to meet in a safe environment, we will sign-in with real names and keep the video camera on. Otherwise, the group leaders will have the right to remove the person from the meeting as appropriate.
- We will stay focused at the meeting, and will avoid other distractions (such as using the phone or cooking etc.)
- We will communicate with family members in advance, to let them know that a video conference is taking place at home.
- We will dress appropriately for the zoom meeting.
- In order to keep the group communication clear, we will mute ourselves when there is a private call or the background is noisy. The group leaders will mute the group members when necessary.
- To avoid people talking over someone else, we will signal before talking and take turns to speak.